Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
RRREC FEST IN THE VALLEY is a festival in the format of a weekend getaway package deal/music-camp, which comprises a series of programs; such as music performances, artists’ residency, workshops, talks, kids’ program and film screening. These programs are thoroughly put together by a team of curators of the festival.
- Remember to carry personal medications, especially for those with special illnesses.
- Kindly wear comfortable and warm attire along with appropriate footwear.
- Bring a small bag to store and carry valuables. The organizers are not responsible for lost valuables.
- It is advisable to bring a flashlight, sunblock, boots, raincoats, hats, insect repellents, cushions, toiletries, picnic mat and other outdoor equipment.
- Bring your own tumbler, so you can refill drinking water in designated water stations.
- Bring your own amenities (bath towel, tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo, shower gel and sandals)
- Reduce plastic waste and dispose of trash responsibly in designated bins.
- Bring cash, as there are no ATMs in the Tanakita camping area. There are merchandise and souvenirs that can be purchased, as well as some local snacks. The nearest ATM is in the parking area after the Situ Gunung gate.
- For those who bring small children, please bring food and special equipment. Please notify the committee beforehand, if you need special kitchen access.
- Do not carry firearms and sharp weapons
- Do not bring illegal drugs or drugs
- Do not smoke in the tent
- Do not bring pets
- Do not wear high heels
- Do not litter around the Campsite area
- Do not light candles inside the tent with or without supervision
- Participants must have downloaded the PeduliLindungi mobile application with verified me.
- Participants are required to receive a complete primary dose of covid-19 vaccine (min. 2)
- Participants must implement health protocols related to covid-19 (3M).
1What date will RRREC Fest in The Valley 2023 be held?
RRREC Fest in The Valley 2023 will be held over three days from October 6-8, 2023
2What will RRREC Fest in The Valley 2023 be all about?
Many local bands and various countries (especially Southeast Asia) will participate this year. There will also be multiple programs such as workshops and talk shows with qualified speakers who will share at RRRec Fest in the Valley 2023, as well as children's activities in collaboration with RURU Kids.
3Where will RRREC Fest in the Valley 2023 be held?
Tanakita Campground, Gunung Gede Pangrango, Sukabumi, West Java
1How can I get involved in RRREC Fest in The Valley 2023?
You can register first on the website or Hotline RRRecFest In The Valley at +62 817-7043-2086. After that wait for a confirmation email from us from firstname.lastname@example.org
2Is there any discount for purchasing tickets for RRREC Fest in The Valley 2023?
As of now, there is no discount.
3How is the tent plotting system?
For each package we sell, you will share the space with other participants, but if participants bring families, you can inform us in a special note on the registration form.
4What is the difference between package A and package B?
The difference is that in package A tents, you will get a sleeping bag, pillow, power source, rubber flooring mats, and a bathroom with a water heater. Package B tents will have a sleeping bag - rubber flooring mats, closet and bathroom.
5How is the placement of tents in package A and package B?
Tent placement for package A is located in the Tanakita camping area for package B in the Bagedor area.
6Can participants bring their private vehicles?
Yes,we provide parking lot there, it is located in the Tanakita Area and Post 2 of Gede Pangrango National Park.
7Am I allowed to bring a camera ?
Absolutely! Feel free to bring any camera your heart desires. Just a small request - let's keep the flash at bay to ensure everyone enjoys the spectacle. We've got a professional photographer and videographer on board to capture all the event's memorable moments, so you can sit back, relax, and relish the show!
8Curious about the age guidelines for our event? Wondering if there are any age limits or special considerations to keep in mind?
We've got you covered! We've set up a designated zone just for our younger attendees. Kids under 14 years old are welcome, but they'll need to have a parent or guardian by their side to join in on the fun. And the best part? Children under 3 years old get in absolutely free of charge!
1Does the registration fee include the cost of meals?
All participants can have three meals daily plus coffee and tea provided in the designated area.
2Are there any food vendors at the Tanakita location?
There are many local vendors such as bakso, chuanki, and local snacks.
3Is the location of Tanakita close to the highway?
The highway is approximately 10 km from the entrance of Tanakita
4Is there any public transportation available from the highway to the entrance?
If you get off in front of the Cisaat Police Station, you can take red colored public transportation (until 8 pm) or a taxi bike that leads to the gate of Situ Gunung, Gede Pangrango National Park.
5Are bathrooms provided, and what is the condition of the bathrooms?
We provide clean and proper bathrooms and toilets. It differs from package A tents which are provided with a shower cubicle (hot water)